Sunday, August 15, 2010

HARLEM'S DOG SHOW

Photobucket













it was a nice day in Harlem. a little breezy but still a nice day, However I spent most of my day inside. In spite of missing a beautiful day I decided to hang out in the evening. Later that evening I went with a couple of friends to catch a late night game in Harlem at the dog show, The dog show tournament was located uptown on 138street on Amsterdam ave, the game started at 9pm.

Photobucket
a couple of my friends were playing in the tournament Kareem the maniac, big Steve the energy god and Abby better know as abb the stab listen out for that name, as one of New York's many underground point guards he is a talented ball player. Abby was the highlight of last night’s game with a number of points and assists Abby control the tempo of the game with his keen ball I Q and the ability to control the ball. Through the four quarters of play the game was always close, it was a battle the biggest margin in the game was by ten points in the third quarter. 
Photobucket
The last minutes of the game was rough, it was a nail biter it went down to the bitter end the orange and green team was tied at 59 points a piece, that’s were Abby step up and took the game in his hands and play threw the edgy competition to make the game winning shot to take it home .the basketball game at the dog show between the orange and green was a good game, one I haven’t seen in a while, it was really a good game and I enjoyed it.  the next Time you visit Harlem make sure you leave your schedule open so you could sit and watch a game in the neighborhood, trust me you will enjoy it, I am looking forward to checking out some other games before the summer is over myself.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment